|To Netnews Homepage Previous Next Index Table of Contents|
|A Treatise on Cosmic Fire - Section Two - Division D - Thought Elementals and Fire Elementals|
|(g.) The Work of Form-building
This work of form-building proceeds under definite laws, which are the laws of substance itself; the effect is the same for human, planetary and solar vehicles. The different stages might be enumerated as follows:
1. The Nebulous. The stage wherein the matter of the coming sheath begins to separate itself gradually from the aggregate of plane substance, and to assume a nebulous or milky aspect. This corresponds to the "fire-mist" stage in the formation of a solar system and of a planet. The Pitris of the Mist are then active as one of the many subsidiary groups of the three major groups.
2. The Inchoate. Condensation has set in but all is as yet inchoate, and the condition is chaotic; there is no definite form. "The Pitris of the Chaos" hold sway, and are characterized by excessive energy, and violent activity, for the greater the condensation prior to coordination  the more terrific are the effects of activity. This is true of Gods, of men, and of atoms.
3. The Fiery. The internal energy of the rapidly congregating atoms and their effect upon each other produces an increase of heat, and a consequent demonstration of the spheroidal form, so that the vehicle of all entities is seen to be fundamentally a sphere, rolling upon itself and attracting and repulsing other spheres. "Pitris of the Fiery Spheres" add their labors to those of the earlier two and a very definite stage is reached. The lunar Pitris on every scheme, and throughout the system, are literally the active agents in the building of the dense physical body of the Logos; they energize the substance of the three planes in the three worlds, the mental, the astral and the dense physical planes of the system. This needs much pondering upon.
4. The Watery. The ball or sphere of gaseous fiery essence becomes still more condensed and liquefied; it begins to solidify on its outer surface and the ring-pass-not of each sheath is more clearly defined. The heat of the sphere becomes increased and is centralized at the core or heart of the sphere where it produces that pulsation at the center which characterizes the sun, the planet, and the various vehicles of all incarnating entities. It is an analogous stage to that of the awakening of life in the fetus during the prenatal stage, and this analogy can be seen working out in the form-building which proceeds on every plane. This stage marks the coordination of the work of the two higher groups of lunar Pitris, and the "Pitris of the Dual Heat" are now intelligently cooperating. The heart and brain of the substance of the slowly evolving form are linked. The student will find it interesting to trace the analogy of this, the watery stage, to the place the astral plane holds in the planetary and systemic body, and the alliance between mind and heart which is hidden in the term "kama-manas." One  of the profoundest occult mysteries will be revealed to the consciousness of man when he has solved the secret of the building of his astral vehicle, and the forming of the link which exists between that sheath and the astral light in its totality on the astral plane.
5. The Etheric. The stage is not to be confined to the building of the physical body in its etheric division, for its counterpart is found on all the planes with which man is concerned in the three worlds. The condensation and the solidification of the material has proceeded till now the three groups of Pitris form a unity in work. The rhythm set up has been established and the work synchronized. The lesser builders work systematically and the law of Karma is demonstrating actively, for it should be remembered that it is the inherent karma, coloring, or vibratory response of the substance itself which is the selective reaction to the egoic note. Only that substance which has (through past utilization) been keyed to a certain note and vibration will respond to the mantram and to the subsequent vibrations issuing from the permanent atom. This stage is one of great importance, for it marks the vital circulation throughout the entire vehicle of a particular type of force. This can be clearly seen in relation to the etheric body which circulates the vital force or prana of the sun. A similar linking up with the force concerned is to be seen on the astral and the mental planes. "The Pitris of the Triple Heat" are now working synthetically, and the brain, the heart and the lower centers are coordinated. The lower and the higher are linked, and the channels are unimpeded so that the circulation of the triple energy is possible. This is true of the form building of all entities, macrocosmic and microcosmic. It is marked by the active cooperation of another group of Pitris, termed "The Pitris of Vitality" in connection with the others. Group after group  cooperate, for the three main bodies are distributed among many lesser.
6. The Solid. This marks the final stage in actual form building, and signifies the moment wherein the work is done as regards the aggregating and shaping of substance. The greater part of the work of the lunar Pitris stands now accomplished. The word "solid" refers not solely to the lowest objective manifestation, for a solid form may be ethereal, and only the stage of evolution of the entity involved will reveal its relative significance.
All that has been here laid down as to the progressive stages of form construction on every plane is true of all forms in all systems and schemes, and is true of all thought-form. building. Alan is constructing thought-forms all the time, and is following unconsciously the same method as his Ego pursues in building his bodies, as the Logos follows in building His system, and as a planetary Logos uses in constructing His scheme.
A man speaks, and a very diversified mantram is the result. The energy thus generated swings into activity a multitude of little lives which proceed to build a form for his thought; they pursue analogous stages to those just outlined. At this time, man sets up these mantric vibrations unconsciously, and in ignorance of the laws of sound and of their effect. The occult work that he is carrying on is thus unknown to him. Later he will speak less, know more, and construct more accurate forms, which will produce powerful effects on physical levels. Thus eventually in distant cycles will the world be "saved," and not just a unit here and there.
|To Netnews Homepage Previous Next Index Table of Contents|
|Last updated Monday, June 1, 1998 © 1998 Netnews Association. All rights reserved.|